Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gratitude: Day 10

I am grateful for laughter. Laughter makes the world so much better. I have so many great memories of laughing with friends so uncontrollably that I had tears running down my face, my cheeks hurt, my stomach muscles hurt and I couldn't talk let alone breath. It's kind of what solidifies a friendship for me; sharing a moment together of intense laughter. Laughter can make the darkest days bright. I can remember times when I have been heart broken for one reason or another and even though some small funny moment doesn't make it go away, it makes it easier to bare. Laughing is that ray of sunshine that reminds you that the storm will pass. You will be happy again.

Here is a little video that made me laugh (I may have had tears running down my cheeks), but Summer didn't even crack a smile so I wont be offended if you don't think its funny.


No comments: