1. Run 4 major races (13 miles+) and get new half marathon PR.
2. Cross Train 2 times a week.
3. Volunteer once a week and keep a log of my volunteer hours.
4. Go to two places I have never been.
5. Read 24 books.
6. Get a new job.
7. Go to the temple every week.
8. Write in my scripture journal.
9. Write something in my journal every day.
10. Write Hayley twice a month.
11. Keep in touch with my family.
12. Work on friendships.
I recently was reminded how it's important to tell your goals to someone. I guess that is so that you feel more responsibility to accomplish them. There you go someone, hold me to it.